Gloria Music Institute
Holding Music as a Lifelong Asset
Music Education in English
Gloria Music Institute was established to help young musicians to enjoy music and develop their potential in an English immersion education structure.
Our core strength is a coherent music curriculum, one-on-one lesson with the elite faculty members, and a creative approach in teaching process.
Courses are designed to offer a broader musical experience for the students.
- Pioneer Course
- For the students starting musical training for the first time or with some instrumental experiences
- Adventurer Course
- For the students with a substantial amount of musical background: both instrumental and theoretic aspects
- Certificates Course
- Preparing music certificates overseas: ABRSM, TRINITY etc.
- Young Professional Course
- Majoring in music, already enrolled in music schools worldwide, preparing placement exam for universities or college-level music theory courses
Levels are structured for offering more customized classes for the students
- Students who enrolled the musical institute for the first time and need to be taught under the step-by-step instructions from designated teacher
- Exposed to private lesson system, knows how to read notes/understands the articulations and the functions of it. Also, trained for self-guided practice methods
- Students prepare entry exams for music middle/high school, special degree/certificate, national/international competitions and recitals. Helps to access ABRSM test, major competitions, summer music camps etc.
- Young Professionals
- Students who have chosen musical training as a lifelong career: preparing study-abroad program, placement exams and college-level music theory studies (U.S, U.K, Germany etc.)
Using premium piano brands: Steinway, Yamaha, kawai
GMI offers a comfortable home-like atmosphere full of classical music with a resting place for students and parents